연인 관계일때 데이트 통장 만들자는 사람 정말 별로예요.. 부부도 아니고.. 너가 밥사면 내가 커피 사고. 담번에 내가 밥사면 너가 커피사고.. 그냥 그렇게 서로 베푸는게 낫지.. 돈이 쓰이는곳에 맘이 쓰이는 거라고.. 자기 운동화 매달 그렇게 쓸돈은 있고.. 데이트할때는 칼같이? 잘못된거는 아니지만- 그런 대우 받으면서 만나는 동생 있음 말리고 싶음
저 집 심지어 아들 셋임. 아빠가 저 지랄하면 아들들도 엄마 식모취급 밖에 안함. 우리 남편이 나 정말 배려 많이하고 아껴주는데 22개월 우리아들이 어느날 내가 쪼그려 앉아서 양치질 하니까 목욕의자를 갖고 와서 거기 앉으라고 탕탕 치더라 진짜 놀랐음 그 어린애가.. 언젠가 아빠가 엄마한테 목욕의자 주며 앉아서 하라는걸 보고 기억했다가 한 행동이였겠지 자식한텐 특히나 아들들은 아빠의 영향을 정말 정말 많이 받음. 자기 팔자 자기가 꼬는거라지만 저런 취급 받으면서 다음날 대게 먹었다고 실실거리고 돈도 더 벌게 뻔한데.. 남편이 저런 취급하면 나중에 자식들한테도 똑같은 취급 받음 남편도 남편이지만 정주리도 그냥 제정신 아닌듯 진짜 한심스럽게 산다
남편이 다음날 비싼 대게 사주면 저딴 쓰레기 먹으라고 줘도 된다는거야? 정말 화나. 저딴 모습도 좋고 행복하면 지만 느끼면되지 왜 많은 사람 다보라고 올려? 그러고 욕먹으면 우리남편 안그래요 호호 저는 아무렇지 않은데 왜들그러세요 호호. 그 뒤 글삭. 왜저러고 살까. 뭐 때문에. 애셋 것도 남자셋을 자기혼자 다보고 남편이란샛기는 쓰레기나 먹으라고주고. 저 남편 지 애사진 올리고 해시태그로 #벗방 #룸싸롱 이런거 단 사람이지. 정말 지 팔자 지가 꼰다는 옛말 하나 틀린게 없어. 정주리씨 리얼리티 방송같은데 나오면 별 일도 아닌데 툭하면 눈물 툭툭떨어지는거 다 맘이 안에서 썩어서야. 본인만 인정 못하는거지. 나는 아직 사랑받고 있다. 난 행복하다. 제발 그딴취급좀 받고살지 마세요. 아님 동네방네 소문이나 내지 말던가.
My friends helped my boyfriend do a proposal event and we broke up after having wine and catering in the party room together. At the end of the month, I found out while organizing the receipts. Except for my boyfriend, A, C, D, and E. Four of us are roommates. I gave my boyfriend a receipt to remit 2.4 million won. My boyfriend told me that he was going to buy me a second round of drinks for his proposal, and that’s what he did. He’s a lot more than I expected, but he’s got a little ambiguous, so he just decided to take care of it. I prepared 150 party rooms and events that day, but if I were going to give you that money, it would have been cheap to call the company.
7. When it was hard to get a mask, my boyfriend told me to save a lot of stuff in the beginning, so I piled it up in a warehouse of about 5,000 of them. When it soared to 4,000 won per unit, I told my friends to buy it because they had some stock, and they asked me to send it by courier. In the end, all 5 of us will send 300 by courier. Even if it’s not 4,000 won, I have to pay the cost, but no one pays me. Even the delivery fee. But he doesn’t want to receive it either. They’ll give you this reaction.
There’s more, but I’m so upset that I can’t use it.
You know, I’m the one who’s gonna do the shit and I’m the one who’s gonna fix it.
He’ll always give it to me, he’ll do it, he’ll do it one day.
I’m the only one who’s going crazy.
It’s not just friends, it’s usually men who are relaxed.
And then you try to move on.
Even among his friends, I’m the only one who looks like a crazy idiot.
I recently found out that they call me Elsa.
It’s Elsa. It’s gonna get cold.
To be honest with you, I think he thinks he’s a friend alone friend.
And the funny thing is, you know you’re wrong, or you’re afraid I’ll tell you something.
He keeps hiding it, but he’s caught hiding it again because he’s not perfect.
This time, the decisive factor is…
I was drinking at C’s and whining that C’s not on sale.
Hey, we’re selling it to D, so he doesn’t go to the store often, but it’s expensive.
He drank Japanese sake. Four bottles, but it costs about 70,000 to 80,000 won.
The price at the store is 200,000 won, but it’s 200,000 won, calculated 4 bottles.
My boyfriend paid 800,000 won by himself.
This really makes them cry and fight and that’s how they feel about you.
They are friends and you are a guest. I did it and I did it’s okay.
Don’t talk too much. We’re helping each other.
So I told him not to contact me for a while.
It happened this weekend, and I didn’t answer your calls and messages today.
To be honest with you, when you look at them and me,
I don’t think you’ll choose me.
I’m selfish, so I don’t think I should be a friend before me, not a family member.
I didn’t set a date, but I even said hello. I came to see you on the holidays.
Even before that, I took care of my mother’s birthday and holiday gifts.
I feel more mixed up because my mother keeps in touch with me and likes me.
This is the end of the relationship, right?
I guess I made the right decision, didn’t I?
Before C set up the bar, he was a manager at another bar, but he quit and was taking a break for nearly a year because he was getting ready to go, and my friend was looking for an employee in charge of finance and accounting while running a startup. But I once told my boyfriend that I would recognize him because he asked if he was a reliable person. But suddenly, my boyfriend suggested C. So I asked him what he was talking about, and he thought he was going to manage his books and he said he was good at calculating money, so I laughed. But the next time I called him, he brought it up again at a drinking party with C and A. Is that why C is giving me a job? So I have to ask my friend, but I don’t think the condition is that good for C brother. Then he said he was good at calculating money. When I asked him just in case, he knew that he had no idea what the audit was, and that he had collected the financial statements. But he said, “If I ask my friend, he’ll answer me and say, ‘Didn’t you just cut it with a knife? This is another fight.
5. D’s the worst. He’s the worst of the 6 people, but he doesn’t feel like he’s human. When you go to a restaurant, you quarrel for no reason. The soup is salty and cold. It’s delicious here. No wonder there’s no place that doesn’t taste bad with MSG. If you don’t like side dishes, you can just skip them. Why is kimchi so bad when someone serves it? “Auntie Tsuna in China?” (Older or younger, speaking informally to auntie) She speaks in dialect, but she speaks in Busan and it sounds like she is mixed with Busan, but 30 percent of the conversation is a dirty talk, and the other 30 percent makes her laugh out of breath. He said sexual harassment and laughed to himself, “Oh, right. Did you have a wife?” He was so serious and uncomfortable once. After that, he talks like a spinster. How could he like this? He said he’s sorry that he didn’t learn anything, so he’s sarcastic. And the worst thing about it was that I worked as a used car dealer and I sold my car to my boyfriend. But it turned out that he didn’t know about the flooded car (but I can’t believe it) that he went to the industrial company and decided to refund the car (this part was going to change it to another car, but I was going to get it in money because I was completely opposed to it, so he gave it back in installments. It was cut off like 100/month, 50/month, and still has one-third of the principal left. Sometimes you don’t give it to me if you don’t tell me that.
I’m not sure if I’m making the right decision.
But I keep thinking that there’s no one like this.
I’d like you to see if you think I made the right decision.
We’ve been dating for about four years.
I’m in my sixth year as an office worker at a state-run company.
My boyfriend runs two brand convenience stores in Gyeonggi Province.
They are both small, one at the entrance of the apartment complex and one at the entrance of the studio town across the street.
There’s no one around here but Home Plus, so it’s a commercial monopoly.
I’m pretty good at making ends meet.
As you all know, the convenience store itself is not in the middle of the street.
We don’t have that much net income, so the monthly net income is…
As far as I know, it’s less than the salary of a large company.
People are really nice and nice.
He grew up in a generous family, graduated from a decent school,
I got a job at the company, but it doesn’t suit me.
We’ll take over the convenience store with the support of our parents.
And then my parents gave me one more.
My parents paid me for my retirement.
I’m not getting any more than my parents’ house and pension.
To be honest with you, people themselves have little desire for material or accomplishment.
I’m a watery person.
I’m a bit competitive and I like to aim for something.
So I always liked to take on roles and responsibilities in meetings and organizations.
When I first met him, he was so different from me that I thought he wouldn’t fit me.
He always asks my opinion before he does.
I didn’t have as much trouble as I thought.
But there’s only one thing I can’t coordinate.
My boyfriend has six high school friends.
I really don’t like them.
Sometimes when I get into a real fight, 99% of them get involved.
Let me give you some examples.
1. A and B called on a date at 11 p.m. and asked to borrow only 1 million won.
Boyfriend transfers without asking or questioning. “Why don’t we listen to the reason?” He said, “There may be a reason.” Turns out I was in the room salon and I wanted to drink more, but I didn’t have enough money.
2. Collecting money in the travel world, couples went on a trip together with 10 people, and they bought alcohol from their boyfriend’s convenience store.
Let’s say soju and beer are the same. App***Bodka, spirits, dried snacks, etc. cost more than 800,000 won, but that’s excluded from N Bread. When I saw the group chat later, I thought it was a good meal thanks to you’re done. Your boyfriend was on me? And then move on. The cost of the trip was 20 per person, so we don’t understand why they paid for the trip.
3. C’s setting up a bar. I’m not good at cooking, but I just set up a store for my Instagram photos. I’ve been consulting and selling like a cart bar. But my nose exploded and I got a part-timer. He said he was too tired to do it alone and asked for help. He gave me extra money for dinner and asked me to do it until midnight. He wrote that he was going to close the door for personal reasons from noon to morning. He’s going to help his store. I fought because I couldn’t understand it, but I got caught after doing a few similar things without telling me. I didn’t work for money. You’re going to lose your own money, and you’re going to work unpaid.